Q: What is Max Wealth?
A: Max Wealth is Tim Melvin’s twice-weekly newsletter that’s free-of-charge. In it, Tim shows readers the ruthless strategy he’s used to make insane returns over his 30-year career.
He’s not talking about the ruthless strategy Wall Street practices five days a week. The kind where bankers rip off unknowing investors, charge immorally high fees that go toward their massive Manhattan penthouses, and peddle losing, “one-sentence” ideas like “ride the indexes.”
No, Tim’s strategy is much different – and better. It’s handed him a perfect track record of triple-digit gainers since 2013.
Those netted profits as huge as 123%… 184%…. and 194%… without a single losing stock investment in between.
And it’s all thanks to the five incredibly simple Max Wealth Rules.
Follow these rules ruthlessly, and you’ll be well on your way to unleashing explosive gains from some of the most overlooked investments on the market…
Q: What are the five Max Wealth Rules?
These five simple rules are your key to unlocking explosive returns.
- Be ruthless. The richest investors in history amassed their wealth by ruthlessly adhering to one strategy – like the one Tim is showing you here in Max Wealth. By doing the same, we will beat the impatient investors constantly chasing the newest get-rich-quick trend.
- Forget about liquidity. Illiquid investments are wrongly stigmatized as bad investments. The fact is, liquidity is expensive, and we’re owners instead of traders. Instant liquidity is an unnecessary luxury that can hurt the triple-digit gains we’re looking to score.
- Always buy cash flow first. “Cash flow” is one of the few metrics we’ll target as it’s a strong indicator of a company’s growth potential. A boring company kicking cash back to shareholders is much better than an exciting company not distributing cash to owners like you.
- Ignore the stories. Real money isn’t made following and investing in companies that dominate the noisy headlines. This only temporarily lifts stock prices – only for them to fall once the headlines inevitably turn negative. The real money is only made finding companies that are currently out of favor, or simply ignored. That’s why we must develop a BS detector and focus on our fundamental strategy, per Max Wealth Rule No. 1.
- Buy only at unreasonable prices. Only reasonable people accept the overvalued prices that the market gives them. But the best that reasonable people expect are reasonable returns. We want more than reasonable returns; therefore, we will be absolutely unreasonable at all times, targeting only the strong companies trading at unreasonably discounted prices.
In Max Wealth, Tim will show you exactly how to do both: adopt the “millionaire” market mentality and target quality businesses worth your investment.
Q: Who is Tim Melvin?
A: Tim Melvin, the editor of Max Wealth, is a market analyst, advisor, and former broker. He boasts more than 30 years of experience managing the money of the country’s wealthiest hedge funds and millionaires.
Nowadays, he channels his decades of expertise into developing his no-holds-barred Max Wealth strategy.
Over the course of his career, Tim has identified the trends that allow him and his followers to make a killing no matter where the market is heading. He correctly called the bottom during the 2008 Financial Crisis, as well as gave recommendations that scored 100% and even 200% returns while the markets were crashing.
Now, he uses his formidable talents and experience to help readers like you build their wealth.
Q: How often will I get Max Wealth?
A: You’ll get an email from Tim twice a week.
To receive issues of Max Wealth, just click here and enter your email address. We’ll email the latest from Tim directly to your inbox as soon as he publishes it. You’ll also get special reports we periodically send out to our most loyal readers and special discount offers for premium content. You can access past issues and special reports at our website (maxwealth.com).
Should you ever wish to discontinue your subscription, just click on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email we send you. You’ll be removed from Max Wealth immediately.
Q: What is Money Morning?
A: Money Morning is another publication of Money Map Press. Founded in 2006, this daily financial newsletter offers a wider scope of financial news and market analysis. You’ll get the analysis of dozens of brilliant contributors (including Tim) and special content sent directly to your inbox every morning – absolutely free.
More than 2 million investors and traders around the world are members of Money Morning. Rewards include exclusive access to special content, tools, resources, our own Money Morning loyalty rewards, and more. Visit moneymorning.com.
By phone: 888.384.8339 or 443.353.4519
By mail: 1125 N Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21201
If you are having trouble receiving our e-letters or alerts, you may need to whitelist our address.